How to get there, useful addresses, important moments, the shuttles, the essential contacts: all the answers you are looking for
1. ROOMn FAQ
- 1. What is the ROOMn philosophy?
- 2. Why do our guests sign a participation charter?
- 3. How do I become an exhibitor partner of ROOMn ?
- 4. How do I become a press partner or an influencer of ROOMn?
- 5. How do I become a speaker or submit a topic?
- 6. How do I get invited to ROOMn ?
- 7. Can I sponsor a colleague or friend?
- 8. What are the major stages to participation in ROOMn?
- 9. What can I do if all the workshops if all the workshops I wanted to attend are full?
- 10. My hotel is not mentionned in my invitation, where do I find this information?
- 11. Is this event eligible as continuing education?
- 12. What do I need to bring to ROOMn?
- 13. Is the event accessible to disabled guests?
- 14. I haven't received my electronic plane ticket. Where do I find it ?
1. What is the ROOMn philosophy? Fermer
ROOMn is a business meeting focused on the mobility and digital transformation of companies. A veritable place of convergence between the IT and business divisions, the event is based on four major pillars: one-to-one meetings between suppliers and decision-makers (DSI, Marketing Director, Chief Data Officer, Chief Digital Officer, RSSI ...); a forum for presenting innovations; expert conferences and panel discussions on the major trends in the sector. And ROOMn is also a unique networking space for all participants wishing to share, share and learn ... You are one of those who contribute to creating the ROOMn spirit!
2. Why do our guests sign a participation charter? Fermer
In order to respect the business philosophy of the event, we ask all participants to make an active commitment: meeting with the inviting partner and at least five suppliers, registration for workshops and roundtables, making one-to-one appointments, lunches and evenings participation, respect of schedules.
3. How do I become an exhibitor partner of ROOMn ? Fermer
Just contact our sales department. We are ready to meet you and answer all of your questions: [email protected]
Discover the complete offer on our website, and book now!
4. How do I become a press partner or an influencer of ROOMn? Fermer
If you have a medium related to mobility or corporate digital transformation (newspaper, magazine, webzine, blog, etc.), or if you have a solid LinkedIn or Twitter following, and you want to create a quality partnership together?
Contact us: [email protected]
5. How do I become a speaker or submit a topic? Fermer
Want to share your experience ? Do you want to talk to your peers about business or technical issues? You want to deepen a subject? Do not hesitate to let us know: [email protected]
6. How do I get invited to ROOMn ? Fermer
ROOMn is aimed at the actors of the digital transformation carrying project: CIO, CDO, Marketing Directors, Directors Mobility, business and functional departments.
Requests for participation are made via a form in which the project is specified.
This 100% business event is only available by invitation. The organizer reserves the right to invalidate requests based on the profile and current projects.
For any further information, write us at [email protected]
7. Can I sponsor a colleague or friend? Fermer
You can recommend us a member of your network. Suggest that they complete the participation application form, or you can submit an application for them to [email protected]. We will contact this person to invite him/her on your behalf (following approval of their profile).
8. What are the major stages to participation in ROOMn? Fermer
You will receive an invitation e-mail with your access codes to your private area on the ROOMn website.
- Confirm your participation and enter your personal data
- Book your airplane ticket (on our platform if you would like to have a refund, you can see conditions on your back office or here)
- Register for workshops and conferences.
- Select your one-to-one meetings from January 22th
- You download the ROOMn app and get access to your personal space during the event (personal agenda, workshop schedule, practical info, etc.)
9. What can I do if all the workshops if all the workshops I wanted to attend are full? Fermer
You will have the possibility to request the presentation (sent at the end of the event). You can also make an appointment request with the partner concerned.
10. My hotel is not mentionned in my invitation, where do I find this information? Fermer
The information will be communicated by email in early March (one week before the event) in your confirmation. It will also be available on the homepage of your personal space. For logistical constraints, no preference or modification will be taken into account.
11. Is this event eligible as continuing education? Fermer
At the end of the event, we can issue you a certificate of attendance (workshop, conference, meeting attendance, etc.). You will need to contact your continuing education agency to check its validity.
Please send your certificate request to [email protected]
12. What do I need to bring to ROOMn? Fermer
- A valid piece of ID. You will need to present ID at the hotel and at the reception desk at the Grimaldi Forum. Only your identity card and passport will be accepted.
- The e-mail confirming your participation in ROOMn, on paper or smartphone
- Daytime and evening wear: business wear and city wear
- Business cards
13. Is the event accessible to disabled guests? Fermer
The Grimaldi Forum and the hotels all comply with European standards, and will receive you to the best of their ability.
14. I haven't received my electronic plane ticket. Where do I find it ? Fermer
Once you have booked through our air platform, your ticket will be downloadable directly from your private area in the "my options".