How to get there, useful addresses, important moments, the shuttles, the essential contacts: all the answers you are looking for
1. ROOMn FAQ
ROOMn, The Mobile and Digital business meeting, is the only business meeting that brings together IT and BU decision-makers (marketing, digital, etc.) to deploy the best digital strategy together.
This successful mix of business, conferences and a professional trade show is the fruit of a shared philosophy.
ROOMn participants come in a spirit of sharing, discussion and meeting. They come to meet their counterparts, other experts, and those who make the market and set trends.
This philosophy makes for easy discussions and constant networking.
In addition to respecting the participation charter, we expect you to conduct yourself in a proper and professional manner.
You are one of those who contribute to creating the ROOMn spirit!
To respect the event's philosophy, we ask all participants to commit to participating actively: to meet the partner who invited you, register for workshops and make appointments for one-to-one meetings.
If you have a medium related to mobility or corporate digital transformation (newspaper, magazine, webzine, blog, etc.), or if you have a solid LinkedIn or Twitter following, and you want to create a quality partnership together?
Contact us: [email protected]
If you have unique experience, or a topic seems relevant to you, please tell us more about it.
Write to [email protected]
ROOMn is intended for corporate mobility project promoters and digital transformation players: IS Directors, Chief Digital Officers, Marketing Directors, Mobility Directors, BU Directors and related management.
Apply via a form in which you explain your project.
This 100% business event is accessible only to sector professionals and by invitation only. The organiser reserves the right to cancel requests based on the profile and current projects.
For more information, please contact us [email protected]
You can recommend that we invite a member of your network:
- SPONSORSHIP: Might someone in your network be interested in the event? Suggest that they complete the participation application form, or you can submit an application for them to [email protected]. We will contact them to invite them on your behalf (following approval of their profile).
- You receive an invitation e-mail with your access codes to your private area on the ROOMn website.
- You confirm your participation and enter your personal data
- You register for workshops and conferences.
- You select your one-to-one meetings (from January 24th)
- You download the ROOMn app and get access to your personal space during the event (personal agenda, presentation of partner companies, workshop schedule, practical info, etc.)
Click the "interested" button, which will ensure you receive the presentation after the event. You can also request a meeting with the partner.
You will be provided this information one week prior to the event, it will also appear in your confirmation, which is sent by e-mail in early March, and on the home page of your back office.
No modifications or preferences can be made.
At the end of the event, we can issue you a certificate of attendance (workshop, conference, meeting attendance, etc.). You will need to contact your continuing education agency to check its validity.
Please send your certificate request to [email protected]
- A valid piece of ID. You will need to present ID at the hotel and at the reception desk at the Grimaldi Forum.
- The e-mail confirming your participation in ROOMn, on paper or smartphone
- Daytime and evening wear: business wear (jacket, dress shoes, dress shirt)
- Business cards
The Grimaldi Forum and the hotels all comply with European standards, and will receive you to the best of their ability.
Your electronic plane ticket is available on your personal space.