- Innovation area
- Review of 2017
- The organiser
- Interview Guy MAMOU-MANI, co-president of Open
- Digital transformation : IT and Business Units together for the best
- Interview of Stéphane DELBECQUE, Digital Experience Director at Axa Group Solution
- Interview of Bernard DUPRE, Research and Innovation Director at RATP
- Interview of Jérémy BODOKH, Product Manager at APPALOOSA
- Interview of Alexandra MAILLIARD, Digital Transition Assistance Manager at AG2R LA MONDIALE
- Interview of Jérémy GIACOMINI, Chief Digital and Customer Relations Officer at FONCIA
- Interview of Majda CHAPLAIN, CEO at MC Factory
- Interview of Florent POISSONNET, Chief Technology Officer at LaFourchette.com
- Interview of Robert EUSEBE, Digital Services Director at INGEROP
- Interview of Paul-Olivier Gibert, President of the AFCDP
- ROOMn 2017 Survey
- Interview of Alexandre JUBIEN, independent expert in mobile strategy
- Interview of Thierry BETTINI, Sales and Marketing Director at Ilex
- Over 3 days
- Workshops and round tables
- Demo Areas
- Opening conference
- Keynote Open
- Keynote VMware
- Mobile strategy : issues of user experience
- CDO/CMO/CITO/CISO: Who leads the digital transformation?
- DevOps and Agility: the winning asset of mobility projects
- From mobile application to ROI: download-engagement-transformation
- General Data Protection Regulation: what impact on the business?
- How to integrate mobile in a CRM approach?
- How to take advantage of data mobile?
- ChatBot: new customer service revolution? (Foresight and techno)
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) : The intelligent city, creating values and better living
- Keynote Google
- IoT: Presentation of use cases in companies
- Launch of the fifth edition of ROOMn
- Review of the fourth edition of ROOMn
- Results: Observatory 2016, from strategy to action!
- Launch of the fourth edition of ROOMn
- Review of the third edition of ROOMn
- Launch of the third edition of ROOMn
- Review of the second edition of ROOMn: another success!
- Announcement of the second edition of ROOMn: programme and key topics
- ROOMn is a resounding success, establishing itself as a major event in corporate digital mobility
- Introducing the Digital Challenge ROOMn
- The 5th edition of ROOMn is launched!
- Results of ROOMn 2017 observatory : The IT/Business Units convergence on the front lines!
- Highlights you won't want to miss!
- Review of the 5th edition : En route for the digital revolution
- Press relation
- Press releases
- Practical information
- Digital Challenge
Survey roomn 2017
For the 3rd year, ROOMn has carried out a study among 160 companies involved in the implementation of digital mobility within the company.
07 March 2017 - 17:45amThe world as a service carried by the mobile, with a market introduction of the Boston Consulting Group
07 Mars 2017 - 17:30 Market introduction of the Boston Consulting
07 March 2017 - 20:30pmOpening cocktail at the Méridien Beach Plaza
08 March 2017 - 12:30pmBusiness lunch at the Grimaldi Forum
08 March 2017 - 6:00pmIdeation, Prototyping, Industrialization : Toolbox of a successful digital transformation!
08 March 2017 - 8:30pmGala evening at the Sporting with Blackberry