ROOMn 2017: READY FOR A SUCCESSFUL DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
The countdown begins. In a few weeks, ROOMn will open its doors at the Grimaldi Forum of Monaco.
For its fifth edition, the mobile and digital business meeting, strengthen its positioning on the IT/Business Units convergence.
We wanted a high quality program, which mixes technological approach, field and prospective best practices.
The opening conference will focus on the World As A Service at the mobile era.
The Open Keynote: Benoît THIEULIN and Stéphane MESSIKA will discuss the keys of a successful digital transformation.
VMware will present the “digital workspace” the new platform at the heart of companies digital transformation.
Several roundtables will approach the major issues of the moment: Mobile Data, ChatBot, IoT, but also DevOps, personal data…ROOMn will not be ROOMn without its One-to-One meetings and its informal networking, which have always contributed to the success of the event.
Discover the unique concept of ROOMn:
A unique and expected concept
- A unique event dedicated to issues around the IT & Crafts Mobile/Digital
- A business meeting dedicated to Mobility & Digital decision-makers
- The key event uniting the entire mobile ecosystem
A unique concept of business meetings
- Presence of strategic players from the market and the ecosystem
- Qualified and hand-picked guests based on the projects they promote
- Targeted One-to-One meetings scheduled prior to the event
- High-level conferences and speakers, expert round tables and partner workshops
- Demo areas at partner stands
- Innovations and novelties to discover tomorrow's uses
- Major networking highlights
- A packaged offer that includes all services
- IT anchoring, the event's strength
400 qualified guests chosen according to their profile and projects
- Careful identification to guarantee quality and good representation of market demand
- Selection of visitors with mobility projects to promote
- Attract IT/BU decision makers by promoting the Duo Invitation