Congratulations to Entr'UP the laureate of the Digital Challenge!
Entr'UP is the first smart assistant for team cohesion and organizational effectiveness.
We would like to thank Botfuel, Newmips and Ugloo for their participation.
Participation is open to any company created after January 1, 2014 in a country of the European Union in addition with Switzerland, Norway and Monaco and offering an innovative solution in mobility and digital.
The winner of the Digital Challenge wins its participation at ROOMn with a Smart Pack and a workshop to present its offer.
The Monaco government, partner of the Digital Challenge ROOMn, will offer to the laureate:
- A 6 months accommodation at the Station F, start-up campus (former Halle Freyssinet).
- Meeting with Monegasque entrepreneurs organized by the Jeune Chambre Economique of Monaco.
The jury is composed of experts and industry professionals
The jury is chaired by
- Jean-Paul Mazoyer, Director General of Crédit Agricole Mutuel Pyrénées Gascogne
Jury members are:
- Pascal Basset, Directeur de la transformation STIME/Groupement Les Mousquetaires
- Robert Eusèbe, Digital Services Director, Ingerop
- Jérôme Fauquembergue, Innovation Director, C Discount
- Jérémy Giacomini, Marketing and Innovation Director, SERGIC
- Didier Gras, IT Risk & Cybersecurity Officer, BNP Paribas Retail Banking Finance
- Dominique Guiffard, CIO, Céline
- Pierre Joly, CEO, Ermeo – Laureate 2017
- Maximilien Oursel, Associé, Pléiade Venture
- Didier Rochereau, President, VS Advisers SAS, APF SAS
- Thierry Rouquet, President, Sentryo
- André Saint-Mleux, President, Arthapol SAS, representing the Monaco Government
Coordination of the Jury is held by DG Consultants, ROOMn organizer.