Determined to promote innovation more and more
More than just a contest, the Digital Challenge ROOMn will help innovative young companies get known and present their solutions to sector professionals.
Participation is open to any company created after 1 January 2014 in a member State of the European Union, Switzerland, Norway or Monaco. Participating companies must submit an innovative mobility or digital solution.
Applications are open from 15 September 2016 to 27 November 2016 at midnight.
To apply, visit the Digital Challenge website.
“The Digital Challenge ROOMn aims to promote start-ups that can assist in the corporate digital transformation, that is, B to B or B to B to C companies. Our goal is to help promising companies having already reached the prototype phase (Proof of Concept - POC) break out and grow. With a jury composed of BU professionals, and not just IT directors, we will examine submissions from a general viewpoint with a special focus on the added value these start-ups can offer companies in their transformation. For start-ups, the contest is a chance to get their innovations known, and for the winners, financial and logistical resources to speed up growth. For companies discovering these start-ups’ work, it will be a great chance to think about their own digital transition.” explains Jean-Paul Mazoyer, General Director, Crédit Agricole Mutuel Pyrénées Gascogne, President of the Digital Challenge ROOMn jury.
An exceptional prize backing growth
The event’s organisers will award the winner of the Digital Challenge ROOMn with
- Free participation in ROOMn, a prize worth €18 500 (excl. VAT)
- Hosting for 6 months, renewable once, at Station F start-up campus (formerly Halle Freyssinet)
- Meeting with Monaco entrepreneurs organised by the Jeune Chambre Economique de Monaco
- FPA2 label (label of the Prince Albert II of Monaco foundation), if the winner provides a concrete response to one of the following three environmental issues: climate change, biodiversity and water
“Such a prize is valuable for many reasons. Naturally, the Digital Challenge ROOMn is a veritable launching pad for the winning start-up, as well as a spotlight on all participants. Plus, for the entire ecosystem in the region, a prize like ROOMn’s will highlight our dynamic local economy”, states André Saint Mleux, President, Arthapol SAS, Monegasque government representative.
The jury of the Digital Challenge ROOMn is composed of sector specialists and professionals who put their expertise to work for this first edition.
The jury is chaired by:
- Jean-Paul Mazoyer, Director General of Crédit Agricole Mutuel Pyrénées Gascogne
Jury members are:
- Robert Eusèbe, Digital Services Director, Ingerop
- Greg Ragon, Senior Digital Manager, Carrefour,
- Dominique Guiffard, CIO, Céline,
- Pascal Basset, International CIO and Group CISO, PMU
- André Saint-Mleux, Président, Arthapol SAS, representing the Monaco Government
- Didier Gras, IT Risk & Cybersecurity Officer, BNP Paribas
- Didier Rochereau, President, APF SAS
- Thierry Rouquet, President, Sentryo
“For a start-up, this is an amazing opportunity to face an audience of sector experts and professionals. More than just leverage, the Digital Challenge ROOMn brings together exciting start-ups that stand out for their innovative technology that would be of use to the entire ecosystem. This prize is different from any others currently available because it focusses on technology and innovation” points out Greg Ragon, Senior Digital Manager, Carrefour.
ROOMn is the event dedicated to Mobile and Digital technologies, bringing together IT and BUs
The Digital Challenge will be an opportunity for ROOMn’s partners and guests to discover tomorrow’s technologies today and to learn more about innovations in the sector, the cornerstone of a successful digital transformation.