The laureate of the Digital Challenge is:
Find more about the laureate: ERMEO
Participation is open to any company created after January 1, 2014 in a country of the European Union in addition with Switzerland, Norway and Monaco and offering an innovative solution in mobility and digital.
The Monaco government, partner of the Digital Challenge ROOMn, will offer to the laureate:
- A 6 months accommodation at the Station F, start-up campus (former Halle Freyssinet).
- Meeting with Monegasque entrepreneurs organized by the Jeune Chambre Economique of Monaco.
- FPA2 label (label from Prince Albert II de Monaco foundation), if the laureate brings a concrete solution to one of 3 of the environmental issues: climat change, biodiversity and water.
The jury is composed of experts and industry professionals
The jury is chaired by
- Jean-Paul Mazoyer, Director General of Crédit Agricole Mutuel Pyrénées Gascogne
Jury members are:
- Pascal Basset, Chief Transformation and Innovation Officer, PMU
- Robert Eusèbe, Digital Services Director, Ingerop
- Jérôme Fauquembergue, Deputy Innovation Director, C Discount
- Jérémy Giacomini, Chief Digital and CRM Officer, FONCIA
- Didier Gras, IT Risk & Cybersecurity Officer, BNP Paribas Retail Banking Finance
- Dominique Guiffard, CIO, Céline
- Pierre Joly, CEO, Ermeo – Laureate 2017
- Maximilien Oursel, Associé, Pléiade Venture
- Didier Rochereau, President, VS Advisers SAS, APF SAS
- Thierry Rouquet, President, Sentryo
- André Saint-Mleux, President, Arthapol SAS, representing the Monaco Government
Coordination of the Jury is held by DG Consultants, ROOMn organizer.